Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day, cont.

My Mother's Day gift from Jordan was well worth the wait. He made me a book. As always, you can click on images to make them bigger.


My mom

My mom has brown eyes. She likes to red books and cook.
(That is a picture of me in my favorite chair.)

My mom helps me do my homework. My mom works as a physisitst.
(On the left, that's us at the dining room table. On the right, I'm giving a talk! See how I have a projector and a screen that hangs from the ceiling, and my arm is sweeping toward the screen, and there is a big audience? This knocks me out! How does he know all that?)

My mom is speshel because she loves me. My mom makes lasagna. 
(Actually, I rarely make lasagna because the children are not fans. But I do often make pizza, and it seems to me that the mom in the picture might be holding a pizza cutter.)

My mom is smart. She knows about every food. My mom is wondeful, smart, and talented.
(I asked Jordan what I am doing in the picture on the right, and he said, "Working on a paper." Far out.)

Your son, Jordan. Age 7.
(He is into drawing apple-picking scenes lately. I love the basketball hoop on the right.)

This is so precious! I especially love how much of it is specific to me, not just general nice things. I am fascinated and moved to learn how he perceives me. Reader, cook, speaker, writer, physisitst. I feel both seen and loved.

No comments: