Monday, October 11, 2010

Pages saves the day

I did a double dropoff on Thursday, which is not the norm, and I guess there were just too many things to remember because I left Aaron's tricycle at Jordan's school.  Over the long weekend.  Outside.  And didn't realize it until today.  This morning I looked all over the school grounds and found nada.  So very sad!  We use that trike every day to get Aaron to school!

After kicking myself, I put together an eye-catching flyer and posted it at the spot I had left the trike.  Pages has such nifty templates that I made this flyer in the time it took to type the text and drag the photo:
A couple hours later, I got a call from a staff member who had found the trike tucked behind one of the portable classrooms.  Yahoo!

Props also to our sweet neighborhood, where a kid's tricycle can sit outside for a weekend and not get stolen.  Whew.

No comments: