Friday, April 30, 2010

"All About Me"

Jordan and I filled an "All About Me" form for his class's yearbook. Dale and I changed some of the questions:

"If I were President" became "If I were a Superhero"
"When I grow up, I want to be" became "If I could have a grown-up job now, I'd like to be"
"My hero/heroine is" became "I admire"

Here are his answers:

1. What I learned in kindergarten: I learned about tally marks. That there are negative hundreds and thousands, but actually I learned that from my mom. That there is nothing over infinity. And I learned that I'm so good at making friends there.

2. If I were a superhero, I would be Superman and save the world. I would want to be solving problems and helping the world out.

3. If I could have a grown-up job now, I would like to be a piano player, because I love piano and it's really easy to do. Just play the keys.

4. Words to describe me: Human. Nice. Jewish. A boy. Joke-teller. Crazy. Runner. Talker. Blond.

5. I admire Sam Zappa, because he has lots of ideas.

notes: He seems to feel that he learned a lot of math, which I think is true, and which he seems to be pretty excited about. When he answered question 3 he had recently been playing the piano, and we had been complimenting him. He had a lot of trouble with #4. Sam Zappa is his best buddy in class.

No comments: