Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Air problems

I've been referring to the Glenway experience as "camping with AC," but now the AC is out.  Bummer.  We'll arrange for it to be repaired.  It was not too terribly humid yesterday and there was a breeze, so it helped to have the windows open, but it was still 85 degrees indoors.  

Back at Haddon, the floors are done and they're fine now.  However, it's much too stinky to be here for any amount of time - I think we need to wait one. more. night. before coming home.  I can't even wait in the basement, really, because my eyes start to sting.  I opened the windows and am waiting in the garage for a freecycle pickup, then I'll go somewhere else.  

Regarding freecycle, the black chair is incredibly coveted - nine people have written in the last 12 hours asking for it.  Next most popular is the kitchen cabinet, with three desiring.  No one has fallen in love with the orange couch yet.

No comments: