Saturday, August 23, 2008

The last prep week

This is the last week before the houses go on the market... I think we're going to make it!  Jordan's school is closed, which will make my work a little less efficient, but I still think we can do it.  Sergio is taking care of the "punch list" for Glenway, and I'll do what's needed indoors here (attic, basement, and blinds in the bedrooms).  Professional cleanings are scheduled for Thursday and Friday.  As for the outdoors, the back fence is complete and looks good.  The transformative landscaping guy was here today casing the joint, and gave an estimate of $895 for Haddon, $695 for Glenway.  I enthusiastically accepted (through Jim, who is making the arrangements).  

If all goes well, I actually get to spend next week at work.  What is it I do there again?

No comments: